I help financial services firms to more deeply engage their clients using Sustainable & Impact Investing.
I also assist RIAs and other financial services firms in operationalizing, streamlining, and scaling their practices, so the founders and managers can focus more of their valuable time on their clients' needs.
I work in a variety of ways, always looking for what type of relationship works best for each client.
For assistance with finite tasks that have a definable time frame and scope of work. Examples:
- Business Infrastructure Needs Assessment
- Curated Focus Groups
- Targeted Hiring Preparation
- Website & Marketing Collateral Assessment and Re-Design
For ongoing assistance in an advisory capacity. Examples of topics covered:
- Broker Dealer sale & acquisition guidance
- Guidance with implementation of new procedures
- Ongoing feedback on rolling out or updating impact investing products
- RIA and Financial Advisor Coaching
- Goal setting/ holding accountable for RIA managment or Financial Advisors
- Starting an RIA and/ or leaving the broker structure to go "Fee Only"
For short engagement, ad hoc advice and guidance. Examples of topics covered:
- Impact Investing - general information and guidance.
- Impact Investing - specific advice around marketing/ messaging, products, or current marketplace.
- Feedback on organizational (employee) structure.
- Feedback on RIA and Financial Advisor office technology.
I speak at conferences and study groups about the following topics. For upcoming events, click here.
- Women in Finance
- Surviving (and Thriving) through Change
- Sustainable and Impact Investing
- Practice Management & Time Management