A Two Month Marketing & Branding Program for Growing RIAs
In this customized program, Sonya Dreizler and her marketing partner, Meredith Smith help you to:
- Define your ideal client, discover where they are, and how to market to them.
- Describe your unique offering to clients and what differentiates your firm in a crowded marketplace.
- Tell the story of your firm and each of your advisors, so ideal prospects understand why your firm is the best fit for their unique needs.
- Refresh your social media presence.
- Create a step-by-step practical online marketing plan for regular engagement with your target audience.
- Find or create in-person marketing and awareness opportunities, and prepare you to engage your audience and effectively market your business.
Cost: Starting at $6,200
Step 1: Define and Tell- Your Story, Your Clients
- Define your market and your ideal client.
- Develop a compelling and memorable story about yourself and your firm.
- Identify your unique offering that differentiates you from other firms.
- Meet your ideal clients where they are and meaningfully position why your services meet thei uniwrque needs.
- Tell your story! To prospects and clients, on your website and social media, in interviews and podcasts, at speaking engagements and networking events.
Step 2: Asses and Refresh- Your Online Presence Should Reflect You Well
- In depth assessment of current web presence and marketing materials.
- Site by site recommendations for improvement and increased client engagement for website, all social media, and marketing materials.
- Social media hand-holding (we'll edit your first few posts) and coaching.
- Social media image creation lesson.
- Email campaign hand-holding (we'll edit your first campaign) and coaching.
Step 3: Your Custom Marketing Plan
You’ve identified your target market and have something unique to offer them. You’ve fine tuned your story. Now, go get out in front of that target market, tell them your story, what problems you solve, and why you’re the best firm for that type of client.
- Identifying referral sources and creating custom outreach plan for each.
- Brainstorm off-the-beaten path networking or event opportunities.
- Develop email content marketing plan and create a 12 month calendar.
- Identify ways to get helpful feedback on your business and marketing plan.
(Optional) Step 4: Ongoing Support
Administrative and technical support available for clients who are committed to the marketing plan and want to outsource the technical aspects.
- Email campaign management.
- Social media assistance.
Ongoing support and coaching for clients who benefit from collaborative brainstorming.
- Monthly or Quarterly refresh and ideas call with Sonya.
Want to Meet Me First?
Meet Me Online at my Virtual Office Hours
Office hours are free, have no agenda, and do not require an appointment. Just show up. It might be just me and you or you might meet new friends.
Tell me your thoughts.
Ask me questions about impact investing, business operations, women in finance, or what my favorite vegetable is.
Every Tuesday at 10:00 - 11:00 AM Pacific/ 1:00 - 2:00 PM Eastern
Login here for video chat. For voice only, call (563) 999-2090, Access Code 549978